5 applications for Mobility projects have been submitted to Erasmus+ and have been approved in 2022 within the framework of Adult Education.
Applications from Ecett partners:
- AKATIJ (French Equatorial Guyana) for the training of staff in the framework of the ,creation of a TC for 20 women and 15 children
- Rhéso Carpentras (France) Housing First, coordination of social services, re-employment, domestic violence.
- Entraide SIDA Namur (Belgium) low-threshold services (drug rooms),
- L’Espérance (Belgium), therapeutic community for alcohol addicts.
- Relais Social de Charleroi (Belgium), local social and health network.
Internships abroad: if you want to get Erasmus+ Mobility grants to visit your peers in Europe, Ecett-Networks can help you for that. Contact email@example.com